- The block diagram view includes icons for each piece of equipment and highlights the active signal path through the equipment.
- The rack layout view provides a mimic of the physical racks, displaying the status of each piece of equipment for fast location by service personnel.
The service view threads groups of equipment together that provide a particular service in the network, allowing instant notification if a service is failed or at risk.
Our easy to use GUI was implemented to provide maximum flexibility to the operator:
- All tables allow sorting and filtering on any column.
- You can copy an entire table or any subset of the table to a file, or print to a printer.
- Multiple security levels accommodate all user accounts.
- Each user can save a profile of preferred windows configurations.
- The GUI can be loaded on other desktops at the central operations facility as required.
- Easy integration with other Network Management tools such as trouble-ticketing